Thursday 1 September 2016

[15mm Fantasy] Painting Update, or Where the Heck's the Year Gone?

Orcs from Splintered Light and Battle Valor Games
 in front of a ruined tower from Magister Militum.

While I haven't been particularly active when it comes to updating this blog, I have been making steady progress with my painting. The latest update to my Modelling Log can be found here as I finally catch up with July! August results are still to come.

The last couple of months have been fairly productive when it comes to painting, not so much for gaming. I now feel I have enough Orcs painted to be able to field them as a stand-alone army, which means I can finally concentrate on trying out the several sets of rules I've acquired to see what, to me, makes an ideal set of Fantasy rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment